We Sign Christmas Carols DVD and CD collection features well know and classic religious Christmas carols that have been combined with American Sign Language, ASL, to provide everyone a fun and moving way to sing these traditional Christmas favorites.
- CD of all songs is now included at two tempos. We provide you with a recording of each song at recorded DVD tempo as well as at a slower learning tempo to help teach the songs to children.
- Instructional Insert with idea's, tips, instruction, and practical advice on how to use and be successful signing with We Sign Products.
The We Sign Instructor will first clearly teach and demonstrate all the signs used in each song. Then the instructor will sing and sign along these wonderful Christmas Carols. Best of all, you can choose to sign all the signs or choose to sigh as much as you are comfortable with.
This collection of ASL Christmas Carols is a great way for children and adults to celebrate the holidays and become more familiar with American Sign Language, ASL, the fourth most commonly used language in the United States.
Special features include: Instructor track, closed caption, repeat play, and subtitles.
Signed Christmas Carols in this collection are:
- Silent Night
- The First Noel
- Away in a Manger
- O Little Town of Bethlehem
- What Child is This?
- Joy to the World
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
- O Come All Ye Faithful
American Sign Language, ASL, and Songs:
- Supports the early learning of vocabulary and core educational concepts.
- Enhances memorization and recall through the utilization of a variety of learning styles – music, movement, visual, verbal, and more, all at the same time.
- Offers a playful parent-child or teacher-child bonding activity.
- Develops fine and gross motor skills.
- Strengthens reading readiness.
- Creates an enthusiasm for learning.
View All Products
Books, DVDs, CDs