Sign Language for Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers featuring ASL, American Sign Language
NEW! - FREE CD recording of the songs included with each book
Sign language for babies and sign language for toddlers using American Sign Language, ASL has never been easier for anyone, with or without signing experience to learn and use. Dr. Marilyn Daniels and her co-authors, Ken and Georgia Frawley, combine to offer over 75 years teaching parents, teachers, and early childhood professionals age appropriate sign language signs for babies with fun activities as well as age appropriate sign language signs for toddlers with fun interactive songs, stories, games and more.
Sign to Speak books offer:
- CDs with recordings of all songs included
- Age appropriate ASL sign language for babies and sign language for toddlers
- Age appropriate songs, rhymes, stories, and other activities
- Practical and easy-to-follow insights, information, tips, and instruction
- Research and information on why sign language for babies and sign language for toddlers is so effective and beneficial.
- Clear photographic depictions of all the ASL signs used with sign language for babies and sign language for toddlers
- Additional online support with downloads and video demonstrations
Dr. Marilyn Daniels
American Sign Language
American Sign Language, ASL, used for baby sign language and toddler sign language
American Sign Language, ASL is the fourth most common language used in the United States. For children signing is fun, challenging and when combined with music, rhymes and other activities, provides them with a powerful way to learn and remember language and concepts.
Sign Language for babies has been proven to provide language skills, through the use of their hands, before they have the ability to speak. With only 3 signs for babies you can not only enhance communication but see how effective signing can be.
Sign Language for toddlers provides this age group with a way to learn and remember hundreds of words. Greatly increasing the word knowledge and better allowing them to explore the world around them. Signing also provides powerful silent behavior controls that greatly help to ease the “Terrible Two Frustrations.”
Older toddlers and preschoolers greatly benefit by learning their ABCs with American Sign Language, ASL. Use our downloadable ABC chart to help you.