We Sign Award Winning ASL DVD's
We Sign ASL DVDs featuring American Sign Language instruction and sign language songs for kids, parents, teachers, and families to learn and have fun together. We Sign ASL DVD’s include:
- American Sign Language, ASL This is the 4th most common language in the U.S. and learning baby and toddler ASL signs as well as songs with signs for kids of all ages, teaches letters, numbers, vocabulary, and concepts to this language.
- Clear demonstrations and instruction of ASL signs in each video. Most of the DVDs include a We Sign Instructor Track which feature an instructor clearly demonstrating each of the signs used in songs or for use with babies and toddlers. We Sign Baby Songs, Play Time, and Fun Time feature simple songs for babies through preschool and the signs are clearly demonstrated in each song.
- Many of the DVDs include a We Sign Kids Track. This lets kids watch other kids sing and sign the songs.
We Sign DVD's
We Sign ASL sign language DVDs are designed for various ages and purposes.
For Babies and Toddlers:
Baby Songs DVD features songs specifically designed for parents and early childhood caregivers to sing while signing. This ASL DVD helps babies to come to understand and use signs before they can say the words. The 12 songs featured here are the songs found in our
Sign to Speak: Babies Can Talk
Babies and Toddlers 2 features clear ASL sign language instruction for baby signs and for toddler signs. Included are the top 30 signs used with babies and toddlers as well as a video dictionary of over 200 additional signs to use. Also included is the Baby Songs DVD.
For Toddlers, Preschoolers, and Early Elementary:
Fun Time ASL DVD featuring sign language songs for toddlers and preschoolers. The songs included are fun and engaging while teaching lots of vocabulary and concepts to young children.
Play Time ASL DVD featuring sign language songs for toddlers and preschoolers is a collection of fun and interactive sign language songs that reinforce the learning of vocabulary and basic concepts to young children.
The Core Learning Collection
These We Sign ASL DVDs feature sign language songs by theme based on core educational concepts that you children all learn. ABCs, Colors, Numbers, Rhymes, and Animals all teach these concepts in fun and challenging ways. They all have ASL instructor tracks to walk you through each song and sign step by step. These songs provide powerful ways for children to learn and remember while having fun.
Elementary and beyond ASL and sign language song DVD's:
These We Sign ASL DVDs feature sign language songs by theme offer challenging and fun ASL songs for elementary children through adult. More Animals teaches hundreds of ASL signs in a fun way. Classroom Favorites offers year round elementary songs with sign language. Patriotic DVD features great American Patriotic Songs that you can learn to sign. Santa’s Favorite Christmas songs features non-religious holiday favorites to sing and sign. Christmas Carols offers traditional religious Christmas Carols that can be sung and signed at home, school, or church.
Using We Sign
How to Use We Sign Products
All We Sign ASL DVD’s were designed to teach parents, teachers, early childhood professionals, and caregivers how to use sign language with all children of all ages. Our babies and toddler DVDs are specifically geared for this age group and are designed to enhance early communication while building vocabulary. Our toddlers, preschool and elementary ages DVDs will help to grow vocabulary, build language skills, enhance fine and gross motor skills and support the learning of core educational concepts.
The goal of all our DVDs is to allow anyone, with or without signing or singing experience, to learn, teach, and engage children with our fun and playful activities. With We Sign:
- No signing experience is needed. The DVD’s include instruction or an instructor track to demonstrate the signs that are featured.
- Sign as many or as few of the signs featured as you want. We have provided detailed instruction and demonstration on the signs that will be used in any of our over 100 songs. You can choose to sign all of them or begin with a few and add more as your proficiency increases.
- Adapt songs for your age group. Children find signing to be fun and challenging. Keep in mind that the younger the child, the fewer signs you should choose to use. As children get older and their physical skills increase, you can add more signs.
- Learn to sing and sign the songs first. The learning experience is greatly increased when parents, teachers and caregivers, learn each song or activity first. Once learned, they then instruct and help children to master the signs and songs. Children greatly benefit from this adult interaction.
Additional ASL Sign Language Products You Will Enjoy: