We Sign Rhymes – Nursery Rhyme Songs DVD offers a wonderful way for children to learn and enjoy classic Mother Goose and Nursery Rhymes. This DVD of nursery rhyme songs combines these classic rhymes with American Sign Language, ASL as a way to teach these traditional songs along with hundreds of vocabulary words.
- CD of all songs is now included at two tempos. We provide you with a recording of each song at recorded DVD tempo as well as at a slower learning tempo to help teach the songs to children.
- Instructional Insert with idea's, tips, instruction, and practical advice on how to use and be successful signing with We Sign Products.
Nursery Rhyme Songs supports the learning and memorization of these children’s classics and is ideal for preschool and elementary children. Parents, teachers, early childhood professionals, and caregivers can learn to use ASL with these rhymes with or without any musical or signing experience.
The We Sign Instructor will teach and demonstrate all the signs that will be used in each nursery rhyme song. Then the instructor will sing and sign along giving you a clear demonstration for each song. There is also a We Sign Kids Tracks that have children singing and signing-along to the recording of each of our nursery rhyme songs.
We Sign recommends keeping signing experiences challenging for you and your children. Keep in mind that you can begin with just a few signs and then add more as you and your children become more proficient. Older children can learn lots of signs and younger children find success at learning a few and adding more.
Special features include: Instructor track, We Sign Kids Track, closed caption, repeat play, and subtitles.
Nursery Rhyme Songs featured on this DVD:
- Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Little Miss Muffet
- Are You Sleeping
- Jack And Jill
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Old Mother Hubbard
- It’s Raining, It’s Pouring
- Humpty Dumpty
- Rock A-Bye-Baby
- Little Bo Peep
- Wee Willie Winkie
- Little Jack Horner
- Three Blind Mice
American Sign Language, ASL, and Songs:
- Supports the early learning of vocabulary and core educational concepts.
- Enhances memorization and recall through the utilization of a variety of learning styles – music, movement, visual, verbal, and more, all at the same time.
- Offers a playful parent-child or teacher-child bonding activity.
- Develops fine and gross motor skills.
- Strengthens reading readiness.
- Creates an enthusiasm for learning.
View All Products
Books, DVDs, CDs